|LS FUEL CO-OP Terms and Condition:
- No prepayment required upon oil suppliers' credit
application. You Pay after every delivery.
- Not responsible for forms filled out incorrectly - If the
application is not filled out correctly - it will get sent back -
that may make you late for the deadline. You should contact
us if you have any questions in filling out the form. We are
here to help.
- You may reserve up to 10% more gallons than you used in
the previous year.
- Any Billing Questions - you should call the co-op Oil Supplier
first. We will try to assist you if problems should arise after
you have contacted the Oil Supplier
- Additional Gallons beyond coverage of the plan will be billed
at suppliers' current retail price if on a fixed price, pre-buy or
- Protected Price is for the exact number of gallons specified.
(Must take delivery of these by May 31).
- Co-op Membership Fee is non-refundable.
- All NEW members using less than 500 gallons of fuel oil or
propane need prior authorization from their Oil Supplier
before joining the co-op. Accepting any new members using
500 gallons or more.
- Make sure to read our Oil Suppliers' terms before signing the
- Lake Sunapee Co-op allows members to receive a discount
off your normal fuel price from our suppliers, we do not buy
the gallons up front and set a price.
- We shall not be held liable for Oil spills, non- payment of Oil
- Members will be put on "Rack" pricing automatically unless
they call their fuel supplier by the deadline date to lock in a
specific price for the numbers of gallons used.